WordPress App For Android Gets Stylized! Are You Ready For It?
Hurray! At last, the WordPress App on your Android-powered device has got a facelift. The new interface is substantially more integrated and hence it enables ease of usability for the users. Also, the new interface greatly attracts the individuals who use blogs on a daily basis.
Let us have a closer look at the following upgraded new interface.
- Menu Drawer is an interface that allows users to navigate to other parts of the application effortlessly. The users can easily access the menu by simply tapping on the arrow on the left of the blog logo. Otherwise, the users can simply swipe the screen from the left side towards the right.
- Suppose, if you are controlling more than one blog through the app, then the drop down menu at the Menu Drawer will show you the list of all your blogs. This menu helps you to switch from one blog to another by using a single interface.
- The Menu Drawer interface remembers the selection you did in your last session. This helps you to start exactly from where you left when you return.
- Another new interface is the Action Bar, which allows users to easily access general features such as creating a new post, sharing with other apps or refreshing the app.
Apart from revamping the interface, several changes have also been done in the WordPress Android app.
- The View Site option in the Menu Drawer allows the users to view their own blog from within the application.
- The Dashboard option in the Menu Drawer helps the users to access the Admin area of their WordPress.
- In the updated app, the content part in the post editor can be extended. This enables users to navigate around the content area and make changes in a post easily.
- Suppose, if your post consists of an image and it couldn’t be uploaded properly, then the post will not be published and it will be saved in the draft, so that you can make changes in the image and publish the post later.
- The WordPress.com Reader is now using an improved cache system that helps faster loading.
- Most of the views, such as list views and the post editor, have been updated as per the Holo Style guidelines.
If you want to use upgraded WordPress on Android, then you can download the app from the WordPress website. If you are not using Android, then you can redirect to the app straight away.
Getting Started Online – How To Learn About Business If You Don’t Have A Business Background
However, you can able to overcome this lack of knowledge and education on businesses as you have so many ways, options and ideas to build a prosperous business. The different strategies that you need to follow are
- Read books about online businesses - Attend live events and spend time with business leaders - Get help from a coach or mentor
Suppose, if you have interests in reading books, then start reading business books that would definitely help you to gain more knowledge about businesses as well as business people.
As you are going to read the new unfamiliar topic, it may be vague and boredom to read those books patiently at the first time. But later on, it will be interesting once you have got the basic idea about what online business is.
If you don’t have reading habits, then try to attend live events held nearer to your place. By doing this, you may get a chance to meet celebrities and big shots in the business field that help you to get online business easily.
Make sure to attend events that have fewer people instead of attending with hundreds, thousands and even more. This helps you to get the opportunity to spend time with people who can help you to learn more about businesses.
Ensure that you reach the spot before the event starts and stay there even after the event ends. This is because before and after the event, you may certainly get chances to network with people around there.
Conversely, working with mentor also gives you more benefits. Mentors or coach helps you to fill up the gaps in the different areas of business where you are lacking in knowledge and experience.
However, finding the right mentor or coach for your business is the critical process. Make sure that you are choosing the person who has enough knowledge and skills that you require.
Furthermore, follow the below mentioned steps that undeniably help you to get online:
- Find out what approaches, tools and products work best for your business - Learn from successful business owners - Determine the tips that assist you to operate your online business - Build effective website for your business - Register your domain - Learn to improve your business website’s ranking and visibility - Find out how search engines work and how to evaluate your growth - Gain knowledge of how to build great online campaigns - Gain knowledge of how to build a group of people with your blog - Publish Email Newsletters - Learn about web hosting and its features - Affiliate marketing for your online business
Even though, you don’t have a business background, it is doable to build a successful online business. What you need to do is just make a proper plan and then look for it through best results.